Virtual Guard Gates | If your community is looking to increase the effectiveness of your guarded gatehouse security and reduce costs, then you should consider a virtual guard gate solution. Combining technology with properly trained and certified remote guards is a great way to accomplish your community’s security goals while also saving on your security budget.
Our virtual guard gate solution provides an extra layer of security to HOAs, private communities, and businesses. It increases alertness, reduces cut-through traffic, and trespassing, and lowers your overall crime rate. Virtual gate guards can be a cost-effective security measure that will improve the security of your guarded entrances. Traditional security guards can be expensive, especially when you consider their 24/7 cost. Virtual gate guards can be used in conjunction with guarded gate houses. They allow security personnel to monitor and control who accesses the grounds.
What is a virtual gate guard?
Virtual gate guards use both audio and video technology to evaluate every visitor at your entrances and exits. Any vehicle, pedestrian, or other people that approaches a security gate will be greeted by a kiosk equipped with two-way audio communications and high def surveillance cameras. A licensed professional security guard will greet the visitor or guest. Before granting entry to the establishment or gated community, the guard will verify the identity.
Safety and Accountability Are Substantially Increased
Every person who attempts to gain entry to restricted areas will have their license plate, face, and other information recorded. This information can then be accessed at any time.
A virtual gate guard service can help you lower your security budget and reduce the cost of having security guards on site. Our virtual guards are also able to monitor other areas on your property or in your community that have surveillance cameras with live remote camera monitoring.
Virtual guards help to reduce unwanted visitors, solicitors, criminals, and people just trespassing. After patrons, guests, service personnel, or community residents visit an establishment, they are recorded and granted access according to the community’s guidelines.
What makes a virtual gate guard so successful? It all boils down to verifying each visitor’s identity. This is done by recording and stamping time and then being confirmed by a professional guard.
The surveillance and security options available from CCTV Agent can help you:
- Monitor every visitor to your property around the clock.
- The combination of surveillance and gate access control is one of the most effective tools for law enforcement and onsite security personnel in identifying suspects.
- Visible security measures can be used to prevent crimes and deter them from happening.
- The reduction of unwanted visitors will increase security and protect any environment.
- Virtual gate guard services are necessary for your business or community.
By denying entry, certain crimes can be stopped before they happen. You can have both protection and accountability by pairing a virtual gate guard with remote monitoring from licensed security guards.
Remote camera monitoring can be combined with thermal cameras to monitor the perimeter of your business or community. This allows you to monitor every inch within a perimeter you wish to monitor. Monitoring perimeters is an important safety tool to guard against hidden entry points into your community or business.
A virtual gate guard can help you save money and reduce crime. Around-the-clock security guards typically require three guards in 8-hour shifts which can cost between 120k and 150k annually depending on where you live. Virtual gate guard systems can reduce your costs by up to 65% and increase your surveillance. Virtual gate guards have the right certifications and special training to help protect your community.
How can a virtual gate guard help protect a community and any other premises that have unmanned entry points?
A virtual guard is the best way to reduce your security budget in any gated community, residential complex, or business establishment. The cost of security guard payroll, which is available 24 hours a day, can be one of the highest expenses for any HOA or business. Even the simplest security guard service can be costly.
A virtual gate guard can be added to your existing security personnel by supplementing their patrols or working effectively after hours. The combination of virtual gate guards and physical security guards provides additional protection at a lower cost. To learn more about our Virtual Guard Gates and Security Systems, contact CCTV Agent today. 877-523-2288
Virtual Guard Gates
- What Are Avigilon Security Cameras
- What is the Best Security Camera System
- Best Security Camera Systems
- Security Camera Installation Near Me
- NDAA Compliant Security Cameras
- NDAA Compliant Cameras
- Cloud Security Camera
- Verkada Command
- Cloud Security Cameras
- Security Cameras Installer
- Security Camera Installer
- Security Camera Installers
- HOA Security Cameras
- Avigilon Security Cameras for Retail
- Avigilon Security Cameras for Manufacturing
- Avigilon Security Camera for Housing Authority
- Avigilon Security Cameras for Housing Authority
- Security Cameras Call Dealerships
- Car Dealership Security Cameras
- Tyco Security
- Security System for Factory
- Security Cameras for Manufacturing Plants
- Virtual Guard Gate
- Remote Camera Monitoring Service
- Video Monitoring for Auto Dealerships
- Auto Dealership Video Monitoring
- Best Business Security Cameras
- Horse Stable Security Cameras
- Security Cameras for Horses
- Security Camera Installation Company
- Verkada Camera Installation
- Boynton Beach Security Camera Installation
- West Palm Beach Security Camera Installation
- Tyco Security
- Security Cameras for Manufacturing Plants
- School Security Camera Installation
- Access Control Systems
- Retail Security Camera Systems
- Security Camera Installation West Palm Beach