Security Cameras for Auto Dealerships
Like every business, auto dealerships look for ways to protect their interests, save money and take care of their customers. Having a security camera system is an ideal way to secure those goals. Auto dealerships are susceptible to property damage, theft, vandalism, unwanted intruders, false liability claims and many other threats. In addition, auto dealerships handle multi-million dollar inventories, making the stakes very high for these types of businesses.
While the challenges of securing an auto dealership are large, the good news is that a properly designed security camera system can provide effective security and protection. At CCTV Agent, we specialize in securing businesses like yours with our state-of-the-art IP camera systems, which are specifically tailored and designed to meet the security needs of your auto dealership. Implementing our high-tech surveillance systems can help save you money and protect your business.
Some of the key benefits that an IP security camera system can provide for your auto dealership include:
- Preventing Theft and Vandalism– Like other businesses, the dollar is the bottom line for auto dealerships. Protecting inventory and potential profit is an essential aspect of sales, and with expensive inventory security becomes that much more important. Video surveillance cameras using high resolution IP technology can help prevent theft and vandalism, and in the event of an incident, can provide valuable footage that law enforcement can use to identify and catch the perpetrators.
- Tracking Customers and Visitors – The ability to track customer habits, especially correlating data between which cars customers look at and which cars they decide to purchase, can be valuable information for marketing, inventory, and dealership sales staff. Security cameras can help you track customers to determine their buying habits and can provide valuable data to assist in sales and marketing.
- Protecting Buildings, Employees, and Customers – Surveillance cameras can help keep your managers and security staff posted about any security issues that arise throughout the day or night. Our security cameras allow staff to be more flexible in their duties with features like remote viewing via any accessible device. Security cameras also allow management to keep an eye on employees and customers to prevent any potential incidents and ensure a safer environment for all.
- Reduce Liability and Insurance Claims – Many businesses, including auto dealerships, can be the victims of false or fraudulent liability and insurance claims by customers, vendors, employees or others. A well-designed security camera system helps to document any potential incidents and will provide an accurate depiction of events. High-resolution footage from an IP based system always speaks the truth and will provide a clear picture of what really happened. This essential documentation can help thwart potential fraudulent liability and insurance claims.
- Keeping Out Criminals and Intruders – Security cameras are a great deterrent to potential criminals and intruders. A large percentage of criminals bypass a property that they see is secured by a surveillance system. A strategically placed security camera system is the number one way to deter crime.
- Affordably Increase & Supplement Current Security Measures – While auto dealerships typically have security guards on site, a single guard cannot monitor all aspects of a dealership all at once. A well-designed and strategically placed security camera system can provide you with 24/7 eyes on the most important areas of your dealership. So even when your security guards are not covering a part of your property, a security camera always is. This can supplement your existing security force in an affordable and dependable way.
- Remote Monitoring – Remote monitoring of a security camera system allows you to view your auto dealership from any accessible device, such as your smart phone, tablet or computer. Whether you own one location or several, and whether your property is large or small, remote viewing of your security camera system allows you to have eyes on the key aspects of your operation from anywhere in the world.
Surveillance Systems for Auto Dealerships
For auto dealerships, selecting the correct security camera system can be daunting. What is the most advanced technology available? How well can you see the images from a camera? Are the cameras weather resistant? Do they have infrared night illumination? How many and where do I need them? There is no cookie cutter solution and not every security camera company can provide you with the right answer or the right equipment. CCTV Agent has the knowledge and experience to design a security camera system that meets the unique security requirements of your dealership and that can greatly reduce the risks you face on a daily basis. Don’t wait until an unfortunate or expensive incident occurs. Protect yourself now.
Our custom-tailored security camera systems provide the level of protection and high-quality output you need, accommodating the layout of your property and the needs of your business. We make sure you get the equipment you need, installed properly, so that your surveillance system performs well to protect you, your customers and employees, and your bottom line.