CCTV Agent Security Camera Systems main goal is to provide accurate and reliable security solutions that give you comprehensive results.
Virtual Gate Guard Security Solutions
CCTV Agent Security Camera Systems is proud to deliver one of the most reliable solutions for limiting and controlling access for gated communities, residential and business complexes.
Our virtual gate guard provides an additional layer of security for HOAs, private communities, businesses and commerce park entrances by increasing alertness while reducing cut through traffic and trespassing, thus lowering your overall crime rate. Virtual gate guards are one of the least expensive security measures you can take that will markedly improve any environment’s well being. Traditional security guards are expensive, especially when you consider the around the clock bill. A virtual gate guard also works well in tandem with guarded gate houses as it allows security personnel the ability to get out to physically monitor the grounds.
How does a virtual gate guard work?
Typical virtual gate guards employ both video and audio technology to assess every visitor to your desired entrances and exits. As any vehicle or pedestrian approaches a security gate, it will encounter a security kiosk that is equipped with high def surveillance cameras and two-way audio communications. The guest or visitor will be greeted by a professional security guard who is licensed. The guard will verify the identity of the guest or visitor before granting access to the gated community or establishment.
Increased Level of Safety with Accountability
- Each person attempting to gain access to a restricted area will have their license plate and face recorded and stored so that it can be accessed for viewing at any time down the road.
- Having a virtual gate guard service in place greatly lowers your security budget by reducing the cost associated with having around the clock security guards. In addition, our virtual guards can also monitor other areas of your property or community that are equipped with surveillance cameras, all at the same price.
- Virtual guards reduce unwanted visitors, solicitors, criminals and those just trespassing. Once community residents or patrons visiting an establishment are verified they are logged and permitted access.
- Why does a virtual gate guard work so successfully? First and foremost it comes down to verifying every visitor’s identity which is logged and time stamped and confirmed by a professional guard before access is granted.
CCTV Agent’s virtual gate guard and security surveillance options can assist you with:
- Monitoring every person who visits your property and see their activities at the community entrance and beyond.
- One of law enforcement’s most successful tools in identifying potential suspects is the use of surveillance combined with gate access control.
- Prevention and deterrence of crimes before they occur by having visible security measures in place.
- Security and protection will be increased by the reduction of unwanted visitors..
Why does your community or business establishment need virtual gate guard services?
Some crimes can be stopped before they have a chance to happen by denying entry. When you pair a virtual gate guard with live remote camera monitoring, you have the ultimate blanket of protection and accountability.
Live remote camera monitoring can also be paired with thermal cameras that can monitor the perimeter of your community or business. This permits you to monitor every inch of a perimeter that you want to monitor. Perimeter surveillance is an important safety tool for guarding all potential areas of entry to your community or business.
Lowering your security budget with a virtual gate guard not only saves money but it greatly decreases crime and unwanted visitors. Depending on where you live, one around-the-clock security guard can cost from 120k to 150k annually. A virtual gate guard system can save you up to 65% off, and improve your level of surveillance. Virtual gate guard operators have speciality training and the proper certifications to be licensed in the state of Florida.
How can CCTV Agent’s virtual gate guard help protect my community or any premises with access gate control?
The most efficient way to lower your security budget for any gated community, residential complex or business establishment is by employing a virtual gate guard. Around the clock security guard payroll is one of the heaviest expenses any HOA or community has to confront. Even the most basic security guard service can carry a hefty price tag.
Another added benefit of having a virtual gate guard is that you can supplement on-site security while they are patrolling the community or during specific hours. Combining physical security guards with virtual gate guards adds another level of protection while reducing overall security cost.
One of the main issues that physical security guards fight is work related fatigue. Having a backup plan or an affordable redundancy solution in place is paramount to providing better overall security. It’s common for these types of physical security guards to experience napping, extended bathroom breaks, doldrums and are easily distracted by TV and personal electronic devices. One of the most important aspects of a virtual guard gate system is that it never takes time off as you have a complete team of security professionals monitoring your entrances and exits around the clock.
You can rest assured knowing that your private community, HOA, or business will record all entrances and exits in any desired location. All security camera footage is viewable in live time so any security personnel can act immediately to deter crime and unwanted visitors. At the virtual gate guard headquarters, all CCTV Agents security personnel will vigorously monitor your security cameras and react accordingly. All of our surveillance solutions use the latest and most proven technologies for access control and surveillance. Many of these systems are used by state, government, and military institutions.
CCTV Agent’s virtual gate guard solution utilizes the newest surveillance and access control technologies. Have a better peace of mind knowing that some of these same procedures can be found currently in use at many government facilities. In fact they are commonly employed by the likes of Homeland Security, the FBI, corrections facilities, and many more. Your virtual guard gate system will record and log all visitor entrances and exits. This allows you to have access to your recorded data so you can view and confirm any nefarious activities.
Additional Reasons Why To Use A Virtual Guard Gate System
- Having a passive security system cannot prevent or deter crimes. Virtual guard gates are a proven technique that can lessen crime and unwanted activity even before they occur.
- The CCTV Agent method is proactive and isn’t purely event driven. The security camera video feed is live in real time, essentially stopping those with unauthorized access to enter an area. The ultimate layer of security can be provided by coupling thermal imaging with perimeter security solutions.
- When virtual gate guard services are paired with thermal security cameras and our perimeter security solutions, you can detect and protect every inch of your property. Increase accountability and decrease liability.
- Virtual gate guard applications are used in a variety of scenarios for the government, businesses, the commercial sector, industrial use, and especially residential communities.
Our virtual guard gate solutions are extremely popular in private neighborhoods, condos, and gated communities. These security and surveillance measures are also commonly used in: Auto Dealerships, Catering Halls, Condo Security, Construction Sites, Equestrian Facilities, Garage Facilities, Government Facilities, HOA’s, Hospitals, Hotels and Motels, Houses of Worship, Malls, Manufacturing, Medical Offices, Office Buildings, Parking Lots, Restaurants, Retail Shops, Schools, Senior Living Facilities, Shopping Centers, Storage Facilities, Warehouses, and more. Basically, anywhere that valuable assets or people need security from unlawful and unwanted entry can benefit from a virtual guard gate system.