Security Cameras for Hospitals
Security Cameras for Hospitals
CCTV Agent understands that patients are the main priority at hospitals, clinics, urgent care centers and medical buildings. Security cameras in a hospital are a great way to put patients and patients’ loved ones at ease. Patient care and safety are the main concerns of a hospital, and this can be greatly enhanced with a security camera system tailored especially for your facility’s needs.
Caring for others can be the ultimate rewarding experience however there is also a great amount of risk involved. Patients can sometimes get into situations which may threaten your liability. Protecting yourself against liability can be easily achieved by installing a high-resolution security camera system in order to monitor and record activity.
Security Cameras Help Hospitals in Many Ways
A security camera system is also an easy and effective way to keep your patients and staff safe from theft, vandalism and unwanted intruders. Further, a security camera system can aid in correcting improper employee behavior, if necessary, and make sure that patients are receiving a high level of care.
A security camera system in your hospital will help in identifying unauthorized visits and will help ensure that employees and vendors properly follow all health and safety procedures. Additionally, a camera system will help monitor access to sensitive areas like document, medical device and medication storage areas.
CCTV Agent Sells and Installs only Premium Security Cameras
At CCTV Agent, we only sell premium products and provide premium support to our customers. Our security cameras are high resolution and have night vision so that you will always have a window into your operations, day or night. Low cost cameras are not rugged and often come with outdated software and low-quality images. Our camera systems provide exceptional quality images and a user friendly interface. They are waterproof and highly rated for outdoor or indoor use and are durable enough to hold up in any demanding environment.
Some of the benefits that a security camera system can provide to a hospital include:
- Keeping patients’ records safe
- Ensuring staff and vendors are meeting health and safety standards
- Allows for remote monitoring from a smartphone, tablet or computer
- Records a 24/7 visual log of activity
- Increases safety for patients and staff
- Monitor public areas like waiting rooms and parking lots
- Prevents intruders from gaining access to restricted areas
- Deters vandalism and other criminal acts
- Provides effective tool for monitoring daily operations
- Increases customer service and patient care
- Prevents theft
- Deters dishonest employees from engaging in criminal activity
- Reduces business liability from frivolous lawsuits
What’s in it for you?
The 5 advantages of a security camera system from CCTV Agent are as follows:
Deal directly with the knowledgeable representatives
- Many salespeople use high pressure tactics to close a sale.
- We believe in serving a potential client, not closing a sale.
- Our team has extensive knowledge in the security field.
- They will assess your needs and present you with a solution that is right for you.
- We do not sell packages that are a one size fits all.
- The one thing we have learned by assessing hundreds of businesses over the years is that there are no two businesses alike. What we sell is system solutions.
Our Technicians are our Employees
- Our technicians work for us as employees, not subcontractors.
- Our technicians care about every job they install.
- They have exceptional installation and customer service skills.
- They all have years of experience and are highly qualified.
- They receive continuous hands on training.
- They can communicate with you intelligently.
- They are committed to exceeding our client’s expectations.
- We offer technical support packages for the life of your system.
- Over 80% of issues are resolved online remotely with no cost or interruption to your busy schedule.
- We provide you with peace of mind by taking the upkeep of your system out of your hands.
- Subcontractors don’t work for the company that sold you your security system in the first place.
- Subcontractors get paid in most cases when the job is completed.
- The more jobs subcontractors complete in the least amount of time, translates to more money for them.
- Subcontractors look at customers as just another job to complete.
- Once the job is completed and they get paid, the customer is no longer their concern.
- CCTV Agent does not use subcontractors. Our team installs and services your security camera system and will be with you for the life of your system.
Easy to use Security Camera Systems
One complaint that we frequently hear from prospective customers is that their current system is very difficult to use. Our camera systems are user friendly and can be learned in just a few minutes.
CCTV Agent possesses the know-how and skill set to deliver a dependable IP based high-resolution security camera system to customers within the hospital industry. We are well versed in the day-to-day security threats faced by hospitals and have the experience to design solutions to monitor threats like theft, vandalism, crime, and more while also ensuring public safety.
At CCTV Agent, we provide a generous suite of services to our customers. We provide an extensive site security audit, camera location evaluation, configuration and installation support, and virtual integration to deliver the best results. Count on us to meet your hospital’s unique security camera system needs.